At Children’s Dentistry of North Dallas, we use only the latest technology and treatment techniques when we provide care for your child. We use state-of-the-art dental lasers, including the Biolase Waterlase iPlus® lasers. These advanced lasers enable us to provide your son or daughter with treatments that are minimally invasive, highly precise, and exceptionally gentle.
Lasers are used in a number of dental treatments, including:
- Hardening dental fillings
- Removing decayed or damaged tooth structure
- Treating cold and canker sores
- Performing frenectomies
- and more!
There are many benefits to laser dentistry. Not only are they more precise and more comfortable, they also work to:
- Shorten treatment time
- Reduce healing and recovery time needed after treatment
- Decrease the risk of infection following treatment
- Minimize bleeding during treatment
- Target the treated area without causing any additional damage to the surrounding tissues of a child’s mouth
We invite you to call our office today to schedule your youngster’s consultation and learn more about the advantages of laser dentistry.